Holiday Art Looks From Minted

Hey all! Today I have a blog post that I threw together just for the fun of it. Now that it's FINALLY December I'm really starting to get into the mood for the winter/holiday season ahead, so I decided to create four different seasonal gallery wall looks based on artwork from Minted's Winter Themed Art collection. Happy Monday!


This first arrangement is nice and simple, perfect for placing on top of a mantel or a credenza/sideboard. I actually saw this arrangement featured on the Minted website and fell in love with it, it's such a winning combination. 



This arrangement definitely brings out a winter woodsy feel without feeling too cold or monochromatic. The birch wood frames help to add a little warmth to the composition while the abstract lake print adds a nice pop of blue to this otherwise minimal gallery wall.



This gallery wall composition is much more neutral than any of the others. It makes me think of snow falling quietly in the woods and fog swirling gently around mountains and valleys.  I still mixed in some birch wood frames with the black and white ones to not make it feel too cold; I tried to style a wall with all black frames but it was too... frigid to me (for lack of a better word). 


Gold is my favorite color, and I really wanted to put together a wall where this color was central. Golden frames as well as touches of gold foil in the artwork really let this color shine, and will help make your space feel warm and festive. I also mixed in some blue as it pairs really well with the gold, plus mixing in another color helps keep the gold from feeling too overwhelming. 


If you have never shopped at Minted or looked at their selection of amazing art prints I highly recommend it! Minted prints even make a great Christmas present if you're still looking for gift ideas. 

No comments

Post a Comment